On the PAID ENTRY CONFIG page, you can add help text and T&Cs for your athletes to view as they go through the entry journey.
It is possible to add help text to each stage of the entry journey to give your entrants information and guidance.
- Add an athlete - help text - Help text to apply to first stage of entry journey when entrants are adding athletes
- Step 1 - help text - Help text added when confirming athlete details
- Step 2 help text - Help text when choosing club
- Step 3 help text - Help text when choosing events
- Step 4 help text - This step is only valid for Norway & Malta and can be ignored outside of those countries
- Step 5 help text - Help text for chargeable extras
- Step 6 help text - Help text for custom questions
- Step 7 help text - Help text for charity donations
- Step 8 help text - In case of emergency details. You must check the Require Emergency Contact Info box below
- Basket help text - Help text before payment/confirmation when athletes have their basket showing
Terms & Conditions¶
You can edit and provide your own T&Cs to give to your entrants before they can confirm their entry. The T&Cs input box is a "rich text field" so it hyperlinks can be added and text can be made bolt, italicised, etc.
The entrants must accept (by checking the box) before they can confirm their entry.